Nurse’s license number is 95125025.
Nurse Emily graduated from San Jose State University Nursing Program. She offers a variety of non-surgical cosmetic treatments such as neuromodulator and dermal filler injections, ProCell Micro-channeling, CoolSculpting, and more. Along with Dr. Lay, Nurse Emily is up to date with CME credits through the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeries (AAFPRS) from conferences in Phoenix and Chicago and earned additional credits at The Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Conference in June 2018. In addition, Emily has completed specialized training in facial rejuvenation of injectables and non-surgical treatments through Allergan, Galderma, Merz, and NovaThread. She is well rounded in non-surgical procedures to the body, as she has attended CoolSculpting University and advanced training through other cosmetic companies on and off site of the office. Nurse Emily’s favorite procedures are injections!
On her free time, Nurse Emily loves to spend time with her dogs and family!
Services Emily Offers:
- Botox, Dysport, Xeomin
- ProCell (Micro-Channeling)
- Miradry for excessive sweating
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- Restylane, Juvederm, Voluma, Radiesse
- PRP for Hair Restoration
- “Emily the nurse does a great job w/ the injections and knows what she’s doing.”
- “Emily took her time to understand what I needed to achieve and was able to deliver that.”
- “Nurse Emily was super informative, sweet, gentle, and super honest. She made sure I knew what I was getting into and how the healing process would be. She made sure I was comfortable.”
- “Emily performed the injections of fillers with much care and ease. I found it painless and easy!”
- “Nurse Emily did a great job on my lip injections. I wanted it natural and she knew exactly how much to put in without it being too dramatic.”
- “I went to see nurse Emily for Juvederm and I couldn’t be happier with the results. They are even natural looking and there was no bruising. She has a gentle touch and is great about explaining the procedure and answering questions.”